At CORE trends, we believe our staff are our most important asset. We are always interested in meeting with passionate and enthusiastic people who have a keen interest or skills in Sales, Customer Service, Technical Support and Smart Systems programming.
If you are presently employed within AV industry and are considering a change of employment, possibly a more challenging or more rewarding career please contact us to arrange a confidential interview to discuss how you may be able to fit into our organisation.
Our company is looking for Experienced Installation Technicians & Engineering Staff. We require the best AV installation, programming and sales specialists. If you are interested in discussing your potential career prospects with us please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Sales manager
- Audio Visual technician/Installer
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the positions above.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results driven professional to join our Sales team. The person that we require for this role will be professional in every aspect, an excellent presenter, a good listener and most importantly driven by a personal desire to succeed. Someone who has operated within Hi-Fi, High End and Smart Systems sales account management, business development or sales role for the past 5 years would be a highly desirable addition to our operation.
Core trends company offers a progressive and team orientated culture within an exciting ever changing industry providing state of the art technology solutions. Our in-house engineering support resources are highly skilled and adaptable. We strive to have one of the most experienced team in our country. Our clients include major enterprise, universities and government departments. Our projects are often high profile. Most of the projects utilize the latest technology available.
We sell all world-famous brands including: AGATH, AMX, Audionet, Datasat, Kharma, Kramer Electronics, Screen Innovations, Screen Research, Soundtect, Stewart Filmscreen, Triad Speakers, Wolf Cinema, YG Acoustics etc.
The duties of this role include:
- Networking and development of new external business;
- Maintaining positive relationship with existing business contacts;
- Opportunity identification, registration, qualification and needs analysis determination;
- Liaising with other team members to ensure positive and timely outcomes;
- Support and manage the quote/estimation/design creation process.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong skills and experience in account management, sales skills and commercial business acumen specifically within the AV, IT industry;
- An understanding of audio visual systems and products including control systems, integration, displays, digital signage or related technologies etc;
- The ability to build and maintain sound working relationships with clients and provide excellence customer service;
- The ability to generate your own sales proposals and system designs;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be able to keep clients and management alike updated with the status of your proposals;
- Strong attention to details;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills in order to meet critical client deadlines;
- Demonstrated initiative, the ability to work under pressure and be able to work autonomously;
- A great work ethic, present well, reliability and possess a “can do” attitude;
- An above average level of computer skills is very important.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent base salary, mobile phone and vehicle allowance. An attractive commission incentive scheme will also be available based up the conversion of proposals to sales.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and attitude that fit the criteria above and believe you would like to work with our dynamic team, send us your CV to email@example.com
Audio Visual technician/Installer
Our staff are passionate about AV technologies and take pride in the quality of their work and their exceptional customer service. We design and deliver award-winning technology solutions for many businesses and organisations arround the country.
We are seeking an experienced AV Technician / Installer to meet the requirements of a growing workload. To be considered for this position you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the corporate audio visual industry. You will work with us in maintaining relationships of high reputation with existing clients, and invoke confidence and satisfaction with new ones.
The successful candidate must have:
- An understanding of audio visual systems and products including AMX, Kramer
- Experience with commissioning and programming of audio, video and control systems, including video conferencing equipment
- Understanding of all aspects of the audio visual installation process
- Strong verbal communication and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain accurate project documentation
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to drive projects maintaining budge and timeline, with exceptional project results
- A strong understanding of the construction methods for corporate and commercial environments
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, but can be trusted to work autonomously
- A great work ethic, is well presented, reliable and a “can do” attitude
If you fit the criteria above send us your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org