Audionet’s DNA I allows an ease of use that is uncommon in the high-end audio world.
With intuitive and powerful apps, it interfaces with all tablet PCs and smart
phones, including all members of the Android and iOS operating systems
(Audionet aMM – Audionet Music Manager for Android, Audionet iMM – Audionet Music Manager for iOS).
The Audionet DNA is able to be fully integrated into a network and operated entirely by a PC or Mac. Our in-house developed software RCP (Audionet Remote Control Point) allows the user to organize complex functions and settings effortlessly through a GUI (graphic user interface).The RS-232 interface allows in addition for professional integration into home automation systems. At long last it can also be controlled in the classic way with the Audionet System Remote Control.
The DNA I is capable of receiving its data from the Internet radio, USB Audio interfaces, HDD, USB-sticks/drives, analogue sources and can be fitted with a first-class phono preamp. The DNA’s optical link output allows for remote switching of other Audionet components, and it offers a network phase detector.
The Audionet DNA I offers universal connectivity. For digital signals we have provided 5 digital inputs altogether, from WLAN, LAN to USB and USB Audio to electrical and optical S/PDIF. For the analogue signals it offers 3 pairs of gold-plated RCA inputs.
The circuit design is elaborate, technically unique and rigorously implemented. The power supply is strong and fast: a 700 VA toroid transformer, dedicated capacitors with a large total smoothing capacity of 96,000 µF; incorporating low ESR, a special highly effective power input filter, and – last but not least – an optimized circuit design with short paths and low intrinsic capacitance ensuring the powerful and fast-acting characteristics needed for pure, clean power – and sound – delivery.
The digital section of DNA I is separated from the analogue base board to reduce effectively disturbances caused by the digital high frequency signals. The digital to analogue converter supports digitals signals up to 192 kHz / 24 bit.
The ultra-linear circuitry is designed for exemplary distortion-free, high-speed and stable sound. Sound-damaging influences have been almost entirely eliminated, exemplary reproduction stability is guaranteed. We use only the best materials; carefully selected high-grade components such as audio-grade capacitors with a silk / hemp dielectric; high quality, close-tolerance film impulse capacitors and highest-quality rhodium speaker terminals.
Network-compatible stereo integrated amplifier.
- Streaming client for internet radio playback (vTuner Internet Radio Service) and network devices (UPnP mediaserver) and music data from USB memory sticks
- Supported streaming client formats: WAV (up to 192 kHz / 24 bit), FLAC (up to 192 kHz / 24 bit), ALAC (up to 96 kHz / 24 bit), AIFF (uncompressed, up to 192 kHz / 24 bit), AAC, WMA, OGG-Vorbis, USB 2.0 (USB-A) for external media control and USB Audio 2.0 (up to 192 kHz / 24 bit);
- Supports Gapless-Playback by Audionet Apps
- Audionet Intelligent Sampling Technology with asynchronous upsampling up to 192 kHz / 24bit
- Precise clockgenerator for the elimination of clock flank deviations (jitter)
- Sampling frequencies and resolution of the digital inputs: 32 kHz to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Audionet ULA-technology (Ultra Linear Amplifier)
- Fully DC-coupled, no capacitors in the signal path
- One toroid transformer with 700 VA
- Filtering capacity in total of 96,000μF
- Separate power supplies for digital and analogue section
- Signal wiring by monolithic super-clean copper cable
- Bypassmode for home-cinema integration
- Microprocessor with dedicated powersupply controls and handles all functions
- Remote activation of other Audionet components via Audionet Link (optical fiber)
- Headphones output electronically switchable
- Automatic mains phase detection
Interfaces and Connectors
- WLAN 802.11 b / g / n –WEP, WPA, WPA2
- LAN / Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB 2.0 type A for external USB-Media
- RS232 (control input)
In- and Outputs
|Analogue audio inputs:
||3 pair RCA Line, gold plated, teflon insulated
|Digital audio inputs:
||1 RCA, 75 Ohm, gold plated, teflon insulated
1 optical (TosLink)
||1 pair RCA Pre-Out, gold plated, teflon insulated
6.3 mm socket (headphones), electronically switchable
||2 pair Furutech Rhodium pole terminals
||1 Ethernet (RJ 45)
1 USB Audio type B
1 USB 2.0 type A
Screw connector for turntable earth connection
||1 Audionet Link OUT, optical (TosLink)
||IEC male power insert connector
Moc wyjściowa: 2 x 120 W / 8 Ω, 2 x 230 W / 4 Ω
Współczynnik tłumienia: 1,000 przy 100 Hz
Pojemność filtrująca: 96 000 µF
THD + N: < -93 dB, for 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Pasmo przenoszenia: 1 – 500,000 Hz (-3 dB)
SNR: > 100 dB @ 1kHz
Pasmo przenoszenia: 1 – 96,000 Hz
Częstotliwość próbkowania: 32kHz – 192 kHz
Pobór mocy: 1 W stand by, 12 W quick start, max. 750 W
Wymiary (S x W x G): 430 x 110 x 360 mm
Waga: 16 kg
Sound Rebels - 2016
The Audionet DNA I is
Editor’s Choice 2015
in the category Amplifiers.
The DNA I was awarded with the Plus X Award 2015 in the following categories:
Ease of Use
“The soundstage stands like a building, with a deep and controlled basement, detailed midrange and a high and sparkling top, without any sharpness or harsh edges. The space and air between the sound elements is very nice so that you’ll get an immense impression of the spatiality when perceiving acoustical music. […] Investment in the future.”